The Conference of Restoration Elders exists to-
1. Organize the coming together of Melchisedec Priesthood, as well as the Aaronic Priesthood and members for:
- Spiritual preparation and to unify our efforts on behalf of the work to which we are called.
- Much needed fellowship and fraternity to prepare us to defend and preserve the faith.
- Identify and seek divine guidance concerning the critical issues now confronting the church.
- Chart a course of action that will maintain the gospel as restored in 1830.
2. Support Restoration Branches in their efforts to work together.
3. Provide needed resources to Branches and members as they are requested.
4. Offer ongoing support and resources to Restoration priesthood.
5. Offer support to the elders to take the gospel message to the world.
The Conference is not the Church, but a gathering of the Melchisedec priesthood to share in testimony, prayer, worship, study, and to confer together. The elders gather that they might be strengthened, and better equiped and prepared to share the gospel and offer ministry to their brothers and sisters in Christ.
Additionally, the Conference provides a forum for Aaronic priesthood and member alike to share in fellowship and to be nurtured in the Word. The Conference offers support to the scattered saints and isolated Branches wherever, however, and whenever it can.